680 Queens Quay West, Suite 600
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 2Y9
(entry code 129)
Silverbirch is located in the Arcadia Artist Co-operative on the north side of Queens Quay, 1 block west of Bathurst.
The building is a high rise located right across from Little Norway Park. Other landmarks are the Tip Top Tailors Condos and the Billy Bishop Island Airport.
Street parking is available but you’ll have to go around the ‘circuit’ and see if you can find a spot. A pay parking lot is available at the bottom of Stadium Rd. or on the south side of Queen’s Quay east of Bathurst Ave, just past the first quay on the south side.
Directions to Silverbirch via Subway:
- Get off at Union Station
- follow the signs marked “Streetcar”
- Take the “509 Harbourfront” streetcar to Bathurst
- Get off at Bathurst St. & walk west on Queens Quay
- Continue for 1 block to 680 which is just past Bishop
- Tutu Blvd
- Go to the front lobby and buzz #129 then come up to suite 600